Sunday, January 11, 2009

Everybody Loves Tyler

What up guys...my name is Tyler. I am from a small town outside of Columbia, SC called Chapin. I am a junior studying marketing, and I'm leaning towards a focus in sports marketing. I mean, who doesn't love sports?? Some of my favorite sports to watch are football, soccer, some baseball, college basketball, and NASCAR. Yea, I know, I'm a redneck for liking NASCAR, but I don't care...I really enjoy it. My favorite teams are: NFL - Denver Broncos; Soccer- DC United; Baseball - Atlanta Braves; NASCAR - Jeff Gordon; and of course, all Tiger Athletics. Soccer is my favorite sport to play, and I am currently on the club soccer team here at Clemson. I have been playing for a year and a half now, and have won a few tournaments since joining the team. I like to play video games, watch movies, listen to music, watch TV, and occasionally read books that I WANT to read (mostly sci-fi/Tom Clancy). Most of my favorite movies are comedy movies; my favorite music is rock and I like to listen to rap every now and then; my favorite TV shows are South Park, Daily Show, Colbert Report, and Family Guy.

I hope this gives you a general idea of what I'm like, and hopefully in class we can get to know each other better...

No comments:

Post a Comment