Sunday, March 8, 2009

Online Portfolios??

Out of the final few presentations we had last week, I really liked Jeremy's the best. All of the presentations were good, but I really liked Jeremy's topic. I have been considering a tattoo for a while now, but I'm not sure as to what to get. His tips definitely helped out a lot. I never even thought about keeping my career intentions in mind when getting a tattoo, so that tip was definitely helpful. I also like how he said to make sure the tattoo has a meaning behind it. This is what has been holding me back. I'm not sure what to get, or if my parents will approve first. My brother got one a couple of years ago or so now, so that definitely had a little influence on me wanting to get one. I'll have to figure out something that I want and then use Jeremy's tips before I get it.

As for the online portfolios, the only thing that I think would be similar is the LRO (Learning Record Online) that I did in English 103 freshman year. I don't think it was a true online portfolio since I was just posting everything on to Blackboard, but I'm guessing it is somewhat similar, with posting everything that I have worked on this semester in one place. Although that was fairly recent, I would need to be refreshed on how to do everything, but I don't think it would be too difficult. When I did the LRO, it wasn't a bad experience, since I wrote everything for class and then just posted it on to Blackboard. I guess I will just need to be told what to do and how to do it. I don't think it will be too difficult to figure out; I will just need to make sure that I understand everything and I will need to make sure that I post everything correctly. I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment