Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things (Presentations)

Up to this point, I have seen a lot of good presentations in our class. A lot of them stuck out to me, and really appealed to me by providing humor or talking about something I thought was really funny. I'm not trying to take anything away from the other presentations, but the ones that were funny really stuck out to me a lot more. The others were interesting and informative, but just not as good as the ones that made me laugh.
One of my favorite ones was about how to survive in a large family. I thought that Kelly did a great job of talking about how the normal rules don't apply in large families. She made the presentation very funny which helped everyone pay attention and stay interested. I thought the driving tips were hilarious, especially how no seat is safe, no matter what.
Another one of my favorites was the top five worst pick up lines. I always get a kick out of the really corny pick up lines that I hear. It's fun to also make up some. When my friends and I make them up, we know how corny they really are and how they would never work. We know that girls are not going to go for terrible pick up lines, but it is still fun to make them up and produce a laugh.
The final presentation that I thought was pretty funny was the Bud Light Real Men of Genius commercials. Every time I heard these commercials on the radio I always laughed. I used to download and find the latest commercials, but I have lost them. I really enjoy all of those commercials; they were effective and made you think of Bud Light as soon as you heard the drums at the beginning. All of those commercials were funny in the presentation, and I could not stop laughing.
All of the presentations that we saw were very good and effective. All were very informative and interesting, and I enjoyed them all. I just preferred the hilarious ones more because that's the kind of person that I am, as everyone could see from the presentation that I gave on the funny commercials of the Super Bowl. The presentations were all very professional and kept everyone interested, proving that all of the presenters were effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment