Saturday, February 14, 2009

Healthy Campus

After hearing our client talk about what she wants to see happen, I think it should be somewhat easy to accomplish. Mostly, we just need to get the projects name out there and inform the student population about it. As of now, I don't really have too many ideas about for the project. This past week has been absolutely hectic for me: 4 tests in 3 days and a paper due on another day. And this coming week I have another test, so it has never let down.

From the free-write that we had on Wednesday, you noticed that I am not really for this whole healthy-campus initiative. I feel like we should be trying to implement other things that are more important to the success of the campus, especially with the economic situation we find our university in. I don't think that Clemson University should be worrying so much about the healthiness of our student population. I think that should be up to someone's own views. I am all for people being healthy and making good choices about what/what not to eat, but I don't think it's the role a university should take.

I think our group is getting along very well and will be able to come up with some good ideas. The only thing I see as a potential problem is that we have a lot of members (7 total), and being able to get a time when everyone can get together will be a little bit of a challenge. Otherwise, I see this going fairly well.

As of now, I do not have any questions regarding our project.

No comments:

Post a Comment